Account Manager/ Engineering Coordinator
Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity where you can use your expert skills yet constantly learn new things? Do you desire a fast-paced place where you can get ahead on merit rather than seniority? Are you an expert at becoming an expert, and are always looking for new ways to grow? If you have a desire to work in a collaborative and creative environment filled with talented and positive people, then check out this opportunity.
We are looking for an Account Manager/Engineering Coordinator to join our team! This person is responsible for delivering new product launch projects.
- Contract Review.
- Responding to customer inquiries/issues in a timely manner.
- Monitor inventory for kanban and stocked parts agreements and inform Planning of questionable levels.
- Communicate pertinent customer information such as:
- Delivery discrepancies, customer supplied items, invoice issues, obsolete tooling
- Maintain customer relationship through all media of communication (email, telephonic, and personal.)
- Assist with program and project engineers.
- Monitor and maintain open project timelines.
- High School diploma/GED.
- Experience using Microsoft Products, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- 2 plus years in an administrative role with customer service experience.
- Organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Project Management and managing multiple priorities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Problem solving and critical thinking to evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Travel Required: 15%
- Routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets.
- Routinely to continuously sitting, standing, walking, kneeling, bending, reaching, talking, seeing, hearing.
- Work in manufacturing with exposure to heat, noise, dust, dirt, oil and water.
MMD offers top wages for experienced candidates. The compensation package will consist of an attractive and competitive market based salary, which will be determined, in part, by the successful candidate’s level of manufacturing experience. Pre-Employment background check and drug screen required.