Deburring Technician – 1st Shift
Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity where you can use your expert skills yet constantly learn new things? Do you desire a fast-paced place where you can get ahead on merit rather than seniority? Are you an expert at becoming an expert, and are always looking for new ways to grow? If you have a desire to work in a collaborative and creative environment filled with talented and positive people, then check out this opportunity.
The Deburring Technician is responsible for setting up operating equipment to remove excess materials or burrs from surfaces such as metal that meets established quality and efficiency guidelines and customer specifications.
- Clean and package parts as they are being produced per work instructions.
- Pay close attention to detail and ability to work well with hands on small parts.
- Use deburring knives and/or other necessary deburring tools under a microscope.
- Read, comprehend, and perform duties as outlined in work instructions. Meet Rate or exceed production rate and scrap expectations as driven by dispatch and ERP.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Read and write in English and comprehend work instructions.
- Able to use measuring instruments such as scales, calipers, dial indicators.
- Lift up to 30 pounds.
- Periodic to continuous Sitting, Standing, Walking, Kneeling, Bending, Twisting, Reaching, Talking, Seeing, Hearing.
- Good manual dexterity and visual ability.
- Exposure to heat, noise, dust, dirt, fumes, oil and water.
MMD offers top wages for experienced candidates. The compensation package will consist of an attractive and competitive market based salary, which will be determined, in part, by the successful candidate’s level of manufacturing experience. Pre-Employment background checks and drug screen required.
We are an EOE/M/F/D/V/E-Verify employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.