Machine Operator I – Week Days
Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity where you can use your expert skills yet constantly learn new things? Do you desire a fast-paced place where you can get ahead on merit rather than seniority? Are you an expert at becoming an expert, and are always looking for new ways to grow? If you have a desire to work in a collaborative and creative environment filled with talented and positive people, then check out this opportunity.
The Machine Operator is responsible for operating equipment to produce product that meets established quality and efficiency guidelines and customer specifications.
- The Machine Operator is responsible for operating equipment to produce product that meets established quality and efficiency guidelines and customer specifications.
- Ensure accurate counts and documentation.
- Communicate out of standard processes.
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Good manual dexterity and ability to use hand tools
- Good visual ability with high attention to detail
- Problem solving and critical thinking to evaluate options and implement solutions
- Ability to speak and read English and perform basic arithmetic
- Monday-Wednesday 6:00am-6:00pm
- Thursday 6:00am-12:00pm
- Lift up to 30 pounds
- Periodic to continuous standing, walking, kneeling, bending, reaching, pulling, twisting, turning, seeing, hearing
- Ability to withstand exposure in manufacturing environment with exposure to heat, noise, dust, dirt, oil and water.
MMD offers top wages for experienced candidates. The compensation package will consist of an attractive and competitive market based salary, which will be determined, in part, by the successful candidate’s level of manufacturing experience. Pre-Employment background checks and drug screen required.
MMD’s Rogers, MN facility is ITAR-compliant operations. Due to ITAR MMD is only able to employ U.S. Citizens, lawful permanent residents (green card holders) or foreign nationals granted refugee or asylee status. Individuals with temporary visas (e.g. E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, TN or OPT) are not eligible for hire at the Rogers, MN facility.
MMD is EOE/M/F/D/V/E-Verify employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities MMD will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.