Maintenance Technician – 2nd Shift
Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity where you can use your expert skills yet constantly learn new things? Do you desire a fast-paced place where you can get ahead on merit rather than seniority? Are you an expert at becoming an expert, and are always looking for new ways to grow? If you have a desire to work in a collaborative and creative environment filled with talented and positive people, then check out this opportunity.
Maintenance Technician is responsible for ensuring production equipment is repaired and maintained in a timely manner for optimal performance and minimal downtime.
- Create work orders for equipment breakdowns and requisitions for repairs, shop supplies and scheduling outsourced maintenance.
- Assist with problem solving training and maintaining equipment.
- Perform general facilities maintenance including water treatment, and utilities.
- Support the implementation of continuous improvement challenges
- Promoting and supporting safety initiatives by identifying and correcting hazards in the work place
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- Analytical problem solver with a common sense and practical solutions orientation
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Working in a manufacturing environment
- Reading blue prints
- Ability to become forklift and crane certified
- Periodic to continuous standing, walking, kneeling, bending, reaching, pulling, twisting, turning, seeing, hearing
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds
- Exposure to heat, noise, dust, dirt, oil and water in a manufacturing environment
MMD offers top wages for experienced candidates. The compensation package will consist of an attractive and competitive market based salary, which will be determined, in part, by the successful candidate’s level of manufacturing experience. Pre-Employment background checks and drug screen required.
We are an EOE/M/F/D/V/E-Verify employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.