Master Planner – 1st Shift
Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity where you can use your expert skills yet constantly learn new things? Do you desire a fast-paced place where you can get ahead on merit rather than seniority? Are you an expert at becoming an expert, and are always looking for new ways to grow? If you have a desire to work in a collaborative and creative environment filled with talented and positive people, then check out this opportunity.
The Master Planner is responsible for the planning and coordination of all manufacturing activities to meet customer delivery requirements.
- Review capacity planning for Manufacturing and make adjustments as required.
- Update the build schedule and coordinate products through the production cycle.
- Troubleshoot the production loop by assessing areas of concern, hold ups and/or impasses.
- Interface with all levels of production including Supervisor, Purchasing, Account managers,Quality, Shipping, Materials, and Sales to ensure execution of the build plan in support of company goals.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Bachelors degree in business.
Work Environment Requirements:
- Professional office environment.
- Routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets.
- Sitting, Standing, Walking, Kneeling, Bending, Reaching, Talking, Seeing, Hearing.
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
MMD offers top wages for experienced candidates. The compensation package will consist of an attractive and competitive market based salary, which will be determined, in part, by the successful candidate’s level of manufacturing experience. Pre-Employment background checks and drug screen required.
We are an EOE/M/F/D/V/E-Verify employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.