Mold Builder III – 1st Shift
Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity where you can use your expert skills yet constantly learn new things? Do you desire a fast-paced place where you can get ahead on merit rather than seniority? Are you an expert at becoming an expert, and are always looking for new ways to grow? If you have a desire to work in a collaborative and creative environment filled with talented and positive people, then check out this opportunity.
The Mold Builder is responsible for building and developing prototype and production molds, tools and fixtures in a timely and efficient manner.
- Execute the construction of precision tooling as requested by various departments.
- Interact with project managers and company staff during tool design to ensure product meets customer and company design and manufacturability and production goals.
- Set-up and operate all equipment with minimal supervision in accordance to prints for tool or fixture construction.
- Feel this job posting needs additional information not provided in the job description.
- Machine Trade Certificate or equivalent work experience.
- Experience building molds in a manufacturing environment.
- CNC Operations.
- Advanced mechanical, machining and troubleshooting experience with injection molding.
- Tool assembly, lathes, surface grinders, boring mills and milling machines (Bridgeport and CNC).
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
- Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Job requires analyzing information and using logic to address work-related issues and problems.
- Job requires creativity and alternative thinking to develop new ideas for and answers to work-related problems.
- Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Lift up to 30 pounds.
- Periodic to continuous standing, walking, kneeling, bending, reaching, pulling, twisting, turning, seeing, hearing.
- Exposure to heat, noise, dust, dirt, oil and water in a manufacturing environment.
MMD offers top wages for experienced candidates. The compensation package will consist of an attractive and competitive market based salary, which will be determined, in part, by the successful candidate’s level of manufacturing experience. Pre-Employment background checks and drug screen required.
We are an EOE/M/F/D/V/E-Verify employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.