Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity where you can use your expert skills yet constantly learn new things? Do you desire a fast-paced place where you can get ahead on merit rather than seniority? Are you an expert at becoming an expert, and are always looking for new ways to grow? If you have a desire to work in a collaborative and creative environment filled with talented and positive people, then check out this opportunity.
MMD is looking for a Cleanroom Assembly Operators to join our team! We have openings on all shifts! This person will assemble and build components in accordance with manufacturing and quality assurance procedures and specifications. This job is performed inside of a Class 7 Cleanroom.
- Perform general assembly and secondary production operations.
- Track manufactured and rejected parts.
- Meet production rate and scrap expectations, as driven by dispatch and ERP.
- Enter and maintain information in ERP using GDP.
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- Minimum of six (6) months experience in a medical manufacturing environment.
- Ability to read, write in English, comprehend and follow work instructions.
- Ability to do basic arithmetic (add, subtract, multiply, divide, fractions and decimals).
- Good manual dexterity and visual ability with high attention to detail.
- Ability to use hand tools.
- Lift up to 30 pounds.
- Periodic to continuous standing, walking, kneeling, bending, reaching, pulling, twisting, turning, seeing, hearing.
- Ability to withstand exposure to cleanroom manufacturing environment.
MMD offers top wages for experienced candidates. The compensation package will consist of an attractive and competitive market based salary, which will be determined, in part, by the successful candidate’s level of manufacturing experience. Pre-Employment background check and drug screen required. EOE/M/F/D/V/E-Verify.