Operator II – 1st Shift
Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity where you can use your expert skills yet constantly learn new things? Do you desire a fast-paced place where you can get ahead on merit rather than seniority? Are you an expert at becoming an expert, and are always looking for new ways to grow? If you have a desire to work in a collaborative and creative environment filled with talented and positive people, then check out this opportunity.
- Train Operator I employees to operational procedures and parts specific work instructions including ensuring training is complete.
- Inspect production parts visually, physically and making sure dimensions meet customer specifications, recording results in the SPC on an hourly basis.
- Monitor control charts and capability reports to ensure parts are meeting customer specifications.
- Working with Leads and Techs to resolve out of process issues
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- Good manual dexterity and ability to use hand tools
- Ability to use measuring instructions such as scales, calipers, dial indicators
- Good visual ability with high attention to detail
- Problem solving and critical thinking to evaluate options and implement solutions
- Ability to speak and read English and perform basic arithmetic
- Lift up to 30 pounds.
- Periodic to continuous standing, walking, kneeling, bending, reaching, pulling, twisting, turning, seeing, hearing.
- Ability to withstand exposure to cleanroom manufacturing environment.
MMD offers top wages for experienced candidates. The compensation package will consist of an attractive and competitive market based salary, which will be determined, in part, by the successful candidate’s level of manufacturing experience. Pre-Employment background checks and drug screen required.
We are an EOE/M/F/D/V/E-Verify employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.