Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity where you can use your expert skills yet constantly learn new things? Do you desire a fast-paced place where you can get ahead on merit rather than seniority? Are you an expert at becoming an expert, and are always looking for new ways to grow? If you have a desire to work in a collaborative and creative environment filled with talented and positive people, then check out this opportunity.
We are looking for Operator II’s for all three shifts for our Consumer & Industrial facility located in Rogers, MN to operate equipment to produce product that meets established quality and efficiency guidelines and customer specifications.
- Train Operator I employees to operational procedures and parts specific work instructions including ensuring training is complete.
- Inspect production parts visually, physically and making sure dimensions meet customer specifications, recording results in the SPC on an hourly basis.
- Monitor control charts and capability reports to ensure parts are meeting customer specifications.
- Working with Leads and Techs to resolve out of process issues.
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- Key Competencies:
- Good manual dexterity and ability to use hand tools
- Ability to use measuring instructions such as scales, calipers, dial indicators
- Good visual ability with high attention to detail
- Problem solving and critical thinking to evaluate options and implement solutions
- Ability to speak and read English and perform basic arithmetic
- Physical Requirements:
- Lift up to 30 pounds
- Periodic to continuous standing, walking, kneeling, bending, reaching, pulling, twisting, turning, seeing, hearing
- Ability to withstand exposure in manufacturing environment with exposure to heat, noise, dust, dirt, oil and water.
MMD offers top wages for experienced candidates. The compensation package will consist of an attractive and competitive market based salary, which will be determined, in part, by the successful candidate’s level of manufacturing experience. Pre-Employment background check and drug screen required. EOE/M/F/D/V/E-Verify.