Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity where you can use your expert skills yet constantly learn new things? Do you desire a fast-paced place where you can get ahead on merit rather than seniority? Are you an expert at becoming an expert, and are always looking for new ways to grow? If you have a desire to work in a collaborative and creative environment filled with talented and positive people, then check out this opportunity.
MMD is currently looking for Operator’s for 2nd and 3rd shifts for our Rogers facility to operate equipment to produce product that meets established quality and efficiency guidelines and customer specifications.
- Operate equipment and process parts to customer specifications.
- Ensure accurate counts and documentation.
- Communicate out of standard processes.
- Partner with Leads and Technicians to resolve out of process issues.
- Capture in process data.
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- Key Competencies:
- Good manual dexterity and ability to use hand tools
- Ability to use measuring instructions such as scales, calipers, dial indicators
- Good visual ability with high attention to detail
- Problem solving and critical thinking to evaluate options and implement solutions
- Ability to use a computer, speak and read English and perform basic arithmetic
- Physical Requirements:
- Lift up to 30 pounds
- Periodic to continuous standing, walking, kneeling, bending, reaching, pulling, twisting, turning, seeing, hearing
- Ability to withstand exposure in manufacturing environment with exposure to heat, noise, dust, dirt, oil and water
MMD offers top wages for experienced candidates. The compensation package will consist of an attractive and competitive market based salary, which will be determined, in part, by the successful candidate’s level of manufacturing experience. Pre-Employment background check and drug screen required. EOE/M/F/D/V/E-Verify.