Production Lead-Molding – 1st Shift
Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity where you can use your expert skills yet constantly learn new things? Do you desire a fast-paced place where you can get ahead on merit rather than seniority? Are you an expert at becoming an expert, and are always looking for new ways to grow? If you have a desire to work in a collaborative and creative environment filled with talented and positive people, then check out this opportunity.
The Cleanroom Molding Lead is responsible for operating injection molding machines and performing related component manufacturing operations including inspection, sorting, and trimming of those components in accordance with manufacturing and quality assurance procedures and specifications. In addition this position is responsible for training employees and performing required material handling activities. This job is performed inside of a White room Operations area, Class 7 or Class 8 Cleanroom.
- Daily cleanroom preparations and maintenance including particulate measuring, moping, wiping surfaces and other associated cleaning activities.
- Documenting activities in order to maintain and demonstrate cleanroom specifications.
- Operate up to four auto presses at a time; inspecting, trimming, labeling and packaging products.
- Track manufactured and rejected parts on the Reconciliation sheet, enter into ERP and maintain in Traveler through completion of job/shift following GDP.
- Ensure training is complete in Quality System and properly documented per GDP (Good Documentation Practices).
- Meet or exceed production rate and scrap expectations as driven by dispatch and ERP and enter on the hour by hour board.
- Train Operator I employees to operational procedures and parts specific work instructions including ensuring training is completed and up to date in the Quality System.
- Reconcile some operations sequences Device History Record (DHR) of all completed jobs within the shift.
- Issue and return material physically and within ERP system.
- Back up for the Supervisor on defined shift.
- Direct daily workflow assignments.
- Safety Representative for department.
- 1+ years of experience in a medical manufacturing environment.
- 1+ years of ERP systems experience.
- Use and maintain work instructions.
- Ability to do basic arithmetic (add, subtract, multiply, divide, fractions and decimals).
- Good manual dexterity and visual ability with high attention to detail.
- Ability to use hand tools.
- Ability to use pallet jack and material handling equipment.
- Basic PC computer skills.
- First shift Monday-Friday 7:00am-3:00pm.
MMD offers top wages for experienced candidates. The compensation package will consist of an attractive and competitive market based salary, which will be determined, in part, by the successful candidate’s level of manufacturing experience. Pre-Employment background checks and drug screen required.
MMD’s Rogers, MN facility is ITAR-compliant operations. Due to ITAR MMD is only able to employ U.S. Citizens, lawful permanent residents (green card holders) or foreign nationals granted refugee or asylee status. Individuals with temporary visas (e.g. E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, TN or OPT) are not eligible for hire at the Rogers, MN facility.
MMD is EOE/M/F/D/V/E-Verify employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities MMD will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.