Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity where you can use your expert skills yet constantly learn new things? Do you desire a fast-paced place where you can get ahead on merit rather than seniority? Are you an expert at becoming an expert, and are always looking for new ways to grow? If you have a desire to work in a collaborative and creative environment filled with talented and positive people, then check out this opportunity.
We are looking for a Project Engineer to join our team! This person is responsible for delivering new product launch projects.
- All responsibilities of new product launch to include the budget, scope, schedule and resources to complete a project within expected timeframes from conception to completion.
- Lead the NPL team in launching new parts through supervision of tool build, sampling, inspection and qualification.
- Respond to and deal with customer communication for both production ready and new products.
- Ensure required project records are kept current and filed properly.
- Review and approve ECO’s for production parts.
- Assist each leader in cost review and reduction as needed with continuous improvement projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Related Field preferred.
- Project Management Certificate, or equivalent work experience, required.
- Experience using Microsoft Products, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Key Competencies:
- Project Management and managing multiple priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solving and critical thinking to evaluate options and implement solutions
- Travel Required: 15%
- Physical Requirements:
- Routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets
- Routinely to continuously sitting, standing, walking, kneeling, bending, reaching, talking, seeing, hearing
- Work in manufacturing with exposure to heat, noise, dust, dirt, oil and water
MMD offers top wages for experienced candidates. The compensation package will consist of an attractive and competitive market based salary, which will be determined, in part, by the successful candidate’s level of manufacturing experience. Pre-Employment background check and drug screen required. EOE/M/F/D/V/E-Verify.