Quality Engineer – 1st Shift
Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity where you can use your expert skills yet constantly learn new things? Do you desire a fast-paced place where you can get ahead on merit rather than seniority? Are you an expert at becoming an expert, and are always looking for new ways to grow? If you have a desire to work in a collaborative and creative environment filled with talented and positive people, then check out this opportunity.
This person will be responsible for providing documented statistical and technical direction, as well as support for projects and products to ensure we meet customer requirements.
The Quality Engineer manages new project qualification plans and provides technical data analysis to ensure we consistently meet customer requirements.
- Establish, support, and manage quality plans of new projects to ensure we have proper controls and a capable process that meets requirements (through the use of APQP, PPAP, IQ, OQ, PQ, risk management, etc.).
- Develop and analyze in process data to provide trend analysis to troubleshoot quality issues and provide recommendations to internal and external customers.
- Support and suggest system improvements to ensure we remain compliant to customer and regulatory requirements and act as the “in-house Quality Expert”.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in process development / qualification activities (i.e. APQP, PPAP, DOE, risk management, etc.).
- Working within a Quality System experience (i.e. ISO, AS, GMP, etc.).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (including data interpretation and reporting).
Preferred experience & education:
- Bachelor’s Degree – Engineering.
- Certified Quality Engineer (CQE).
- Six-Sigma (Belt) Certification.
- Print reading skills.
- GD&T knowledge.
MMD offers top wages for experienced candidates. The compensation package will consist of an attractive and competitive market based salary, which will be determined, in part, by the successful candidate’s level of manufacturing experience. Pre-Employment background checks and drug screen required.
We are an EOE/M/F/D/V/E-Verify employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.