Shift Lead – 2nd Shift
Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity where you can use your expert skills yet constantly learn new things? Do you desire a fast-paced place where you can get ahead on merit rather than seniority? Are you an expert at becoming an expert, and are always looking for new ways to grow? If you have a desire to work in a collaborative and creative environment filled with talented and positive people, then check out this opportunity.
MMD Medical is looking for a Shift Lead for our 2nd Shift to lead, train and coach the team in all aspects of the job. As the leader, this person is responsible for promoting an environment that fosters teamwork, open communication and a focus on quality and efficiency.
- Reconcile and complete job packages prior to Lot Acceptance and submittal to downstream operations, ensuring data entry integrity within ERP.
- Ensure all operators are meeting rate and throughput expectations of jobs.
- Maintain report out metrics for each shift.
- Ensure training for Operators is completed in Quality System and properly documented per GDP (Good Documentation Practices).
- Partner with Technicians and Engineering group to ensure equipment is set up properly and ready for production.
- Assist with personnel management of staff to include; labor edit and payroll activity, attendance and performance management, and general personnel issues.
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- Experience in medical manufacturing environment required, cleanroom molding preferred.
- Good manual dexterity and ability to use hand tools.
- Good visual ability with high attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Planning and organizational skills, including meeting management.
- 2 to 4 years’ experience with Coaching and mentoring hourly personnel on best practices for operating in a production atmosphere to ensure employees across shift are working to the same standards.
- Lift up to 30 pounds
- Periodic to continuous standing, walking, kneeling, bending, reaching, pulling, twisting, turning, seeing, hearing.
- Routinely use standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets.
- Ability to withstand exposure to cleanroom manufacturing environment.
MMD offers top wages for experienced candidates. The compensation package will consist of an attractive and competitive market based salary, which will be determined, in part, by the successful candidate’s level of manufacturing experience. Pre-Employment background checks and drug screen required.
We are an EOE/M/F/D/V/E-Verify employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.