Supervisor – 2nd Shift
Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity where you can use your expert skills yet constantly learn new things? Do you desire a fast-paced place where you can get ahead on merit rather than seniority? Are you an expert at becoming an expert, and are always looking for new ways to grow? If you have a desire to work in a collaborative and creative environment filled with talented and positive people, then check out this opportunity.
The 2nd shift Supervisor’s responsibilities are to meet corporate goals and objectives by working to achieve the maximum efficiency, quality, and safety levels in productivity for the department.
- Employee Engagement.
- Ensure All personnel is safely working to the standard.
- Job Financial responsibilities.
- Work with Technical individuals to assign daily tasks based on a prioritized schedule.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- 3-5 years of supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (including data interpretation and reporting).
- Efficient in Microsoft Suite products including Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Associates degree in business.
- Managing staff within leadership principles and management best practices.
- Routinely use standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets.
- Sitting, Standing, Walking, Kneeling, Bending, Reaching, Talking, Seeing, Hearing.
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds.
Work Environment Requirements:
- Manufacturing environment, exposure to heat, noise, dust, dirt, oil and water.
MMD offers top wages for experienced candidates. The compensation package will consist of an attractive and competitive market based salary, which will be determined, in part, by the successful candidate’s level of manufacturing experience. Pre-Employment background checks and drug screen required.
We are an EOE/M/F/D/V/E-Verify employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.