Tool Maker – 2nd Shift
Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity where you can use your expert skills yet constantly learn new things? Do you desire a fast-paced place where you can get ahead on merit rather than seniority? Are you an expert at becoming an expert, and are always looking for new ways to grow? If you have a desire to work in a collaborative and creative environment filled with talented and positive people, then check out this opportunity.
The person is responsible for performing task on tools to ensure molding manufacturing is at desired levels and within customer specifications.
- Build, maintain and repair molds and fixtures.
- Perform mold conversions, change inserts and any related tool changes.
- Troubleshoot tooling issues for all departments and assist as needed.
- Support NPL and urgent production needs as they arise.
- Utilize MRP system and tool work log to track maintenance, conversions and repair.
- Machine Trade Certificate or equivalent work experience.
- Working in a manufacturing environment.
- Reading blue prints.
- Basic programming.
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
- Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Job requires analyzing information and using logic to address work-related issues and problems.
- Job requires creativity and alternative thinking to develop new ideas for and answers to work-related problems.
- Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Lift up to 30 pounds.
- Periodic to continuous standing, walking, kneeling, bending, reaching, pulling, twisting, turning, seeing, hearing.
- Exposure to heat, noise, dust, dirt, oil and water in a manufacturing environment.
MMD offers top wages for experienced candidates. The compensation package will consist of an attractive and competitive market based salary, which will be determined, in part, by the successful candidate’s level of manufacturing experience. Pre-Employment background checks and drug screen required.
We are an EOE/M/F/D/V/E-Verify employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.